Can't Ride? Would You Like to Volunteer?
Join the Fun!
Would you like to volunteer for The Boob Ride? We have lots of great positions the day of the ride and we also need volunteers to spread the word and help us advertise the ride. On the day of the ride, we need volunteers for:
- Early birds - come help us set up at the OC and SD starting line at 6:00 am! If you can find someone to donate coffee, we'd love that!
- 7:00 am to 12:00 pm - Volunteers to help serve the riders at the rest stops in Dana Point, Las Pulgas, Carlsbad, and Elfin Forest (OC and SD)
- 9:30 am to 12:00 pm - Volunteers to help set up for the big party (SD)
- 11:00 am to 12:00 pm - Volunteers to staff the party positions like cashier, merchandise, opportunity drawing, silent auction, and more (SD)
- 11:30 am to 3:00 pm - Volunteer at the finish line to help cheer the riders in, load the bikes, and give out the bags (SD)
- 2:00 pm to 3:30 pm - Volunteers to help tear down the finish line and the party (SD)
- 3:00 pm to 4:00 pm - Help unload the bikes at the Irvine Transportation Center (OC)
Volunteer opportunities before the ride:
- Help promote the ride by handing out flyers
- Help find silent auction items (value $200 and up)
- Help find sponsors for the Bra Awards
Come out to the Volunteer Meeting on Saturday March 9th at noon to 3:00 PM and find out more about the volunteer positions available and join our team!
Registration is Open for 2019
Don't be a boob, sign-up now.
What's New for 2019?
A special year made us want to do special things...
- You will see our 10th year anniversary symbol on many things
- A new cycling kit is being designed (standby for that announcement)
- New high-tech microfiber shirt (standby for that announcement)
- Special beer glasses
- Great sponsorship opportunities
- Silent auction, please contact us if you have great products we can auction off