April 20th, 2013
Biking4Boobs 2013 (now The Boob Ride) was an exceptional ride! We had 69 riders from groups such as OC Wheelmen, OCCyclists, Navy Cycling, Team Tempo, Team VeloSport/Rok-Form/Rock-n-Road, and Veloce Santiago. We raised a total of $3,383.00 through the registration and raffle! We had amazing volunteers who decorated the Las Pulagas water stop and the finish line party at Chief’s Burgers and Brew. This year we added the newest Boob Award for the Most Supportive Club/Group.
Boob Award Winners included:
- Best Overall Rider – Paul Gruebel
- Best Sprinter – Steven Quinn
- King of the Mountain – Dickie Fernandez
- Most Aggressive Rider – Cord Santiago
- Youngest Rider – Link Lindquist
- Most Supportive Club/Group – OCCylists
*Special thanks to all my friends and family who volunteered including: Frank Zimmerman, Dayna Hinsley, Kristal Mikels, Siri Neas, Jodie Thomas, Barbara Sinner, Lauren Wagner, Janet Stankovics, my parents, and my niece Lauren!
** A big thank you to our corporate sponsors!