The 2015 Boob Ride continued to set all new records, as our event has taken on a life of it’s own. Donations were just over $12,500 and rider registrations reached 177.
- We added an official start in Solana Beach with 35 riders that came from as far away as Ventura, Ca.
- There is an all new award for women only. The new award is the Maglia Rosa, which is the pink jersey for the best overall. We made a pink bra.
- Kits are available for the first time.
- The Union Tribune featured The Boob Ride on the front page.
- The Boob Ride was featured on the North County News
- We had sponsors for transportation, signage, trophies, kits, bib numbers and support stops.
The Winners Are:
- Yellow Bra for Best Overall Rider (Male) – Kevin Lundgren
- Pink Bra for Best Overall (Female) – Kim Froeschner
- Pink Sports Bra for Most Aggressive Rider – Kevin Beach
- Polka Dot Bra for King of the Mountain – Dickie Fernandez
- Green Bra for Best Sprinter – Patrick Outricky
- White Training Bra for Best Young Rider – Hannah Binder
- The Big Blue Bra for Most Supportive Club – OCCyclists
Thank You to All Our Sponsors