Who Wants to Be a Volunteer?
Not a cyclist? No time to train?
You can still come out for the ride as a volunteer.
We need volunteers who want to take part in a great event that is fun and exciting, as well as a bit irreverent. Come out and volunteer for The Boob Ride on Saturday April 9, 2022. We have volunteer opportunities in Orange County and San Diego County. We need help with:
- Collecting nutrition and drink donations
- Distributing flyers
- Collecting and getting raffle and silent auction prizes donated
Day of the Event:
- OC Start at the Irvine train station. Riders will check-in, get numbers pinned to their jerseys, drop of a bag for party clothes, get a group photo, and ride south. (Sign up here)
- The San Diego Start/Finish in Solana Beach at Fletcher Cove parking lot. Riders will check-in, get numbers pinned to their jerseys, get a group photo, and ride south (Sign up here).
- The ride has three Breast Stops (yep, that is what we call our rest stops). We need supporters to hand out water, food, and other things to the riders (Sign up here).
- Last Mile Party at the Tidewater Tavern is the location where the ride culminates into a fun party with not- so serious awards (Sign up here).
- Routing planning support. Getting route arrows out on the road a few days before the event (Sign up here).