Volunteer Meeting on Zoom!
Are you ready to give back to the community? Do you need community service credit for school? Do you want to make a difference for breast cancer patients and their families?
Come and join the Volunteer Meeting on Saturday March 25th at 3:00 to find out all the ways you can help.
We need volunteers who want to take part in a great event that is fun and exciting, as well as a bit irreverent. Come out and volunteer for The Boob Ride on Saturday April 29, 2023. We have volunteer opportunities in Orange County and San Diego County. We need help with:
- Collecting nutrition and drink donations
- Distributing flyers
- Collecting and getting raffle and silent auction prizes donated
- Spread the word and get people to sign up!
Day of the Event:
- OC Start at the Irvine train station. Riders will check-in, get numbers pinned to their jerseys, drop of a bag for party clothes, get a group photo, and ride south. (Sign up here)
- The San Diego Start/Finish in North Country Transit Park and Ride parking lot. Riders will check-in, put numbers on their jerseys, get a group photo, and ride south (Sign up here).
- The ride has three Breast Stops (yep, that is what we call our rest stops). We need supporters to hand out water, food, and other things to the riders (Sign up here).
- Last Mile Party at the Piña Restaurant in Encinitas where the ride culminates into a fun party with not- so serious awards (Sign up here).
- Routing planning support. Getting route arrows out on the road a few days before the event (Sign up here).